Terms of Service
THIS AGREEMENT IS BETWEEN US (“GRPLIFE, INC.”, “GRPLIFE”, “CHURCH.SOFTWARE”, “WE”, OR “OUR”) AND YOU (“YOU”, “YOURSELF”, “YOUR”, “USER”, OR “USERS”). BY ACCEPTING THIS AGREEMENT, BY ACCESSING; BY BROWSING GRPLIFE WEBSITES; BY CLICKING A BOX INDICATING YOUR ACCEPTANCE; BY EXECUTING AN ORDER FORM THAT REFERENCES THIS AGREEMENT; OR FOR FREE SERVICES, BY USING SUCH SERVICES, YOU ACKNOWLEDGE THAT YOU HAVE READ, UNDERSTOOD AND AGREE TO BE BOUND BY THE TERMS OF THIS AGREEMENT. IF YOU ARE ENTERING INTO THIS AGREEMENT ON BEHALF OF A COMPANY OR OTHER LEGAL ENTITY, YOU REPRESENT THAT YOU HAVE THE AUTHORITY TO BIND SUCH ENTITY TO THIS AGREEMENT, IN WHICH CASE THE TERMS “YOU”, “YOURSELF”, “YOUR”, “USER”, OR “USERS” SHALL REFER TO SUCH ENTITY. IF YOU DO NOT HAVE SUCH AUTHORITY, OR IF AT ANY TIME YOU DO NOT AGREE WITH THIS AGREEMENT, YOU MUST NOT ACCEPT THIS AGREEMENT AND MAY NOT USE OUR SERVICES.
Welcome to church.software. The grplife application is offered to you conditioned on your acceptance without modification of the terms, conditions, and notices contained herein. Your use of grplife constitutes your agreement to all such Terms. Please read these terms carefully and keep a copy of them for your reference. church.software is a social networking, micro blogging and data management website whose mission is Intentional Engagement of its users. Electronic Communications
Visiting church.software or sending emails to grplife, Inc. constitutes electronic communications. You consent to receive electronic communications and you agree that all agreements, notices, disclosures and other communications that we provide you electronically, via email and on the Site, satisfy any legal requirement that such communication be in writing.
If you use this site you are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your account and password for restricting access to your computer, and you agree to accept responsibility for all activities that occur under your account or password. You may not assign or otherwise transfer your account to any other person or entity. You acknowledge that grplife, Inc. is not responsible for third part access to your account that results from theft or misappropriation of your account. In our sole discretion, grplife, Inc. and its associates reserve the right to refuse or cancel service, terminate accounts or remove or edit content.
Church.software does collect personally identifiable information on children under the age of thirteen. grplife, Inc. collects this information in the following manner and for the following reason: (a) Personal identifiable information on children under the age of thirteen is provided by the user, parent or guardian. (b) grplife, Inc. does not knowingly collect, either online or offline, personal information from persons under the age of thirteen. If you are under eighteen, you may use church.software only with permission of a parent or guardian.
Cancelation / Refunds
You may cancel your church.software account at any time. Any cancelations beyond the 30th day of the current calendar quarter will be processed on the last billing day of the same quarter, unless you specify “immediate cancelation” in your cancelation request. Please contact us at email@example.com with any questions.
Links to third party sites / third party services
church.software may contain links to other websites. Linked Sites are not under the control of grplife, Inc. and grplife, Inc. is not responsible for the contents of any Linked Site, including without limitation any link contained in a Linked Site, or any changes or updates to a Linked Site. We are providing these links to you only as a convenience, and the inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by grplife, Inc. of the site or any association with its operators. Certain services made available via church.software are delivered by third party sites and organizations. By using any product or service or functionality originating from the church.software domain, you hereby acknowledge and consent that church.software may share suck information and data with any third party with whom grplife, Inc. has a contractual relationship to provide the requested product, service or functionality on behalf or church.software users and customers.
No unlawful or prohibited use / Intellectual Property
All content included as part of the Service, such as text or graphics, logos, images, as well as the compilation thereof, and any software used on the Site, is the property of grplife, Inc. or its suppliers and protected by copyright and other laws that protect intellectual property and proprietary rights. You agree to observe and abide by all copyright and proprietary notices, legends or other restrictions contained in any such content and will not make any changes thereto.
You will not modify, publish, transmit, reverse engineer, participate in the transfer or sale, create derivative works, or in any way exploit any of the content, in whole or in part, found on the Site. grplife, Inc. content is not for resale. Your use of this Site does not entitle you to make any unauthorized use of any protected content, and in particular you will not delete or alter any proprietary rights or attribution notices in any content. You will use protected content solely for your personal use, and will make no other use of the content without the express written permission of grplife, Inc. and the copyright owner. You agree that you do not acquire any ownership rights in any protected content. We do not grant you any licenses, express or implied, to the intellectual property of grplife, Inc. or our licensors as expressly authorized by these Terms.
You may not, and may not allow any third‐party, including Your users, to use the Services to display, store, process or transmit, or permit use of Services to display, store, process or transmit (collectively the “Prohibited Material”):
- Material that infringes or misappropriates, or uses without appropriate consent, a third party’s intellectual property or proprietary rights;
- Hate‐related, abusive, and/or material advocating discrimination against individuals or groups;
- Material related to violence of any kind, including instructions on how to assemble or otherwise make bombs or other weaponry
- Obscene, excessively profane, disparaging, defamatory, malicious, unlawful or otherwise objectionable material, including pornographic or illicitly pornographic sexual products, adult magazines, video and software, escort services, dating services, adult “swinger” material, or anything which exploits of minors under 18 years of age;
- Material advocating or advancing criminal hacking, cracking, or phishing;
- Material related in any way to illegal drugs or paraphernalia, marijuana and related paraphernalia, prescription drugs, and any product subject to or content in violation of the Controlled Substances Act;
- Material that in any way targets children 13 years of age or younger;
- Unlawful software and malicious code, (such as viruses, worms, time bombs, Trojan horses and other harmful or malicious files, scripts, agents or programs), or corrupted files, hoaxes, or any other items of a destructive or deceptive nature;
- Material that violates, encourages or furthers conduct that would violate any applicable laws, including any criminal laws, or any third‐party rights, including publicity or privacy rights;
- Debt collections, credit repair and debt relief offerings stock picks or promotions “get rich quick” and other similar offers;
- Cryptocurrency sales and promotions or material related to “Mining” bitcoins and other cryptocurrencies; or
- Content related to pyramid schemes or network marketing (i.e. MLM) businesses, odds making and betting/gambling services, including but not limited online casino games, and sporting events
You may not use the Services to, nor allow its users or any third‐party to use the Service to:
- Publish, post, upload, distribute, promote, sell, support, facilitate or otherwise make available, or engage in any activity related in any way to, any Prohibited Material;
- Generate or facilitate unsolicited commercial email (spam), including without limitation:
- sending communications or email in violation of the CAN‐SPAM Act or any other applicable anti‐spam law or regulation;
- sending unauthorized mail via open, third‐party servers;
- sending email to users who have requested to be removed from a mailing list;
- marketing to any lists whose recipients did not express explicit consent to receive such marketing material;
- selling to, exchanging with, sharing with or distributing to a third party personal information, including the email addresses of any person without such person’s knowing and continued consent to such disclosure; or
- sending unsolicited emails to significant numbers of email addresses belonging to individuals and/or entities with whom you have no preexisting relationship;
- Send voice broadcasts to any recipient listed on the National Do Not Call Registry, or a fax to any recipient, without first obtaining express permission from the recipient to receive such communications from You;
- Send unsolicited communications that direct individuals to of Our e-Commerce services that reference Us;
- Create a false identity for the purpose of misleading others, impersonate another person, entity or Us (via the use of an email addressor otherwise) or otherwise misrepresent the source of any communication;
- Perform significant load or security testing without first obtaining Our written consent, or otherwise Interfere with other users’ enjoyment of the Services;
- Engage in activity in connection with illegal peer‐to‐peer file sharing;
- Remove any copyright, trademark or other proprietary rights notices contained in or on the Services or reformat or frame any portion of the web pages that are part of the Services;
- Obtain or attempt to obtain unauthorized access to, or materials or information from, any Services, accounts, computer systems or networks connected to any of the Services, including without limitation, through hacking, password mining or any other means;
- Violate in any manner the applicable guidelines published by the CTIA, the Mobile Marketing Association, the Self‐Regulatory Principles as directed by the Digital Advertising Alliance and the Network Advertising Initiative or any other generally accepted industry associations, carrier guidelines or other industry, third party policies or requirements that We may communicate to You;
- Generate or facilitate any communications (including without limitation, SMS, MMS, or other text messages, calls, faxes, or push notifications) in violation of the Telephone Consumer Protection Act, the Do‐Not‐Call Implementation Act, or any other applicable law including anti‐spam, telemarketing or telephone consumer protection laws or regulations;
- Violate any other applicable laws or regulations.
Use of Communication Services
The Site may contain bulletin board services, chat areas, news groups, forums, communities, personal web pages, calendars, and / or other message or communication facilities designed to enable you to communicate with the public at large or with a group (collectively “Communication Services”), you agree to use the Communication Services only to post, send and receive messages and material that are proper and related to the particular Communication Service.
By way of example, and not as a limitation, you agree that when using a Communication Service, you will not: defame, abuse, harass, stalk, threaten or otherwise violate the legal rights (such as the rights of privacy and publicity) of others; publish, post, upload, distribute or disseminate any inappropriate, profane, defamatory, infringing, obscene, indecent or unlawful topic, name, material or information; upload files that contain software or material protected by intellectual property laws (or by rights of privacy of publicity) unless you own or control the rights thereto or have received the necessary consents; upload files that contain viruses, corrupted files, or any other similar software that may damage the operation of another’s computer; advertise or offer to sell or buy goods or services for any business purpose, unless such Communication Service specifically allows such messages; conduct or forward surveys, contests, pyramid schemes or chain letters; download any file posted by another user of a Communication Service that you know, or reasonably should know, cannot be legally distributed in such manner; falsify or delete any author attributions, legal or other proper notices or proprietary designations or labels of the origin or source of software or other material contained in a file that is uploaded, restrict or inhibit any other user from using or enjoying the Communication Services; violate any code of conduct or other guidelines which may be applicable for any particular Communication Service; harvest or otherwise collect information about others, including email addresses without their consent; violate any applicable laws or regulations.
grplife, Inc. has no obligation to monitor the Communication Services. However, grplife, Inc. reserves the right to review materials posted to a Communication Service and to remove any materials in its sole discretion. grplife, Inc. reserves the right to terminate your access to any or all of the Communication Services at any time without notice for any reason whatsoever. grplife, Inc. reserves the right at all times to disclose any information as necessary to satisfy any applicable law, regulation, legal process or government request, or to edit, refuse to post or to remove any information or materials, in whole or in part, in the sole discretion of grplife, Inc.
Always use caution when giving out any personally identifying information about yourself or your children in any Communication Service. grplife, Inc. does not control or endorse the content, messages or information found in any Communication Service and therefore, grplife, Inc. specifically disclaims any liability with regard to the Communication Services and any actions resulting from your participation in any Communication Service. Managers and hosts are not authorized grplife, Inc. spokespersons, and their views do not necessarily reflect those of grplife, Inc.. Materials provided to church.software or posted to any grplife, Inc. web page
grplife, Inc. does not claim ownership of the materials you provide to church.software (including feedback and suggestions) or post, upload, input or submit to any grplife, Inc. Site or our associated services (collectively Submissions). However, by posting, uploading, inputting, providing or submitting your Submission you are granting grplife, Inc., our affiliated companies and necessary sublicensees permission to use your Submission in connection with their Internet businesses including, without limitation, the rights to copy, distribute, transmit, publically display, reproduce, translate and reformat your Submission.
No compensation will be paid with respect to the use of your Submission, as provided herein. grplife, Inc. is under no obligation to post or use any Submission you may provide and may remove any Submission at the sole discretion of grplife, Inc.
By posting, uploading, inputting, providing or submitting your Submission you warrant and represent that you own or otherwise control all of the rights to your Submission as described in this section including, without limitation, all the right necessary for you to provide, post, upload, input or submit the Submissions.
You will be able to connect your grplife, Inc. account to third party accounts. By connecting your grplife, Inc. account to your third party account, you acknowledge and agree that you are consenting to the continuous release of information about you to others (in accordance with your privacy settings on those third party sites). If you do not want information about you to be shared in this manner, please do not use this feature.
The Service is controlled, operated and administered by grplife, Inc. from our office within the United States of America. If you access the Service from a location outside the USA you are responsible for compliance with all local laws. You agree that you will not use the grplife, Inc. content accessed through church.software in any country or in any manner prohibited by any applicable laws, restrictions or regulations.
You agree to indemnify, defend and hold harmless grplife, Inc., its officers, directors, employees, agents and third parties, for any losses, costs, liabilities and expenses (including any reasonable attorneys’ fees) relating to or arising out of your use of or inability to use the Site or services, any user postings made by you, your violation of any terms of this Agreement or your violation of any rights of a third party or your violation of any applicable laws, rules or regulations. grplife, Inc. reserves the right, at its own cost, to assume the exclusive defense and control of any matter otherwise subject to indemnification y you, in which event you will fully cooperate with grplife, Inc. in asserting any available defenses.
Your user content must not be illegal or unlawful, must not infringe any third party’s legal rights, and must not be capable of giving rise to legal action whether against you or grplife, Inc. or a third party (in each case under any applicable law).
You must not submit any user content to the website that is or has ever been the subject of any threatened or actual legal proceedings or other similar complaint. Grplife, Inc. reserves the right to edit or remove any material submitted to this website, or stored on the servers operated or controlled by grplife, Inc., or hosted or published upon this website. Liability Disclaimer
THE INFORMATION, SOFTWARE, PRODUCTS, AND SERVICES INCLUDED IN OR AVAILABLE THROUGH THE SITE MAY INCLUDE INACCURACIES OR TYPOGRAPHICAL ERRORS. CHANGES ARE PERIODICALLY ADDED TO THE INFORMATION HEREIN. grplife, Inc. AND / OR ITS SUPPLIERS MAY MAKE IMPROVEMENTS AND / OR CHANGES IN THE SITE AT ANY TIME. grplife, Inc. AND / OR ITS SUPPLIERS MAKE NO REPRESENTATION ABOUT THE SUITABILITY, RELIABILITY, AVAILABILITY, TIMELINESS, AND ACCURACY OF THE INFORMATION, SOFTWARE, PRODUCTS, SERVICES, AND RELATED GRAPHICS CONTAINED ON THIS SITE FOR ANY PURPOSE. TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW, ALL SUCH INFORMATION, SOFTWARE, PRODUCTS, SERVICES, AND RELATED GRAPHICS ARE PROVIDED “AS IS” WITHOUT WARRANTY OR CONDITION OF ANY KIND. grplife, Inc. AND / OR ITS SUPPLIERS HEREBY DISCLAIM ALL WARRANTIES AND CONDITIONS WITH REGARD TO THIS INFORMATION, SOFTWARE, PRODUCTS, SERVICES AND RELATED GRAPHICS, INCLUDING SLL IMPLIED WARRANTIES OR CONDITIONS OR MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, TITLE AND NON-INFRINGEMENT.
Termination / Access Restriction
grplife, Inc. reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to terminate your access to the Site and the related services or any portion thereof at any time, without notice. To the maximum extent permitted by law, this Agreement is governed by the State of California and you hereby consent to the exclusive jurisdiction and venue of courts in California in all disputes arising out of or relating to the use of the Site. Use of the Site is unauthorized in any jurisdiction that does not give effect to all provisions of these Terms, including, without limitation, this section. You agree that no joint venture, partnership, employment, or agency relationship exists between you and grplife, Inc. as a result of this Agreement or use of the Site. grplife, Inc.’s performance of this Agreement is subject to existing laws and legal process, and nothing contained in this Agreement is in derogation of grplife, Inc.’s right to comply with governmental, court and law enforcement requests or requirements relating to your use of this Site or information provided to or gathered by grplife, Inc. with respect to such use. If any part of this Agreement is determined to be invalid or unenforceable pursuant to applicable law, including, but not limited to, the warranty disclaimers and liability limitations set forth above, then the invalid or unenforceable provision will be deemed superseded by a valid, enforceable provision that most closely matches the intent of the original provision and the remainder shall continue in effect.
Unless otherwise specified herein, this Agreement constitutes the entire Agreement between the user and grplife, Inc. with respect to the Site and it supersedes all prior or contemporaneous communications and proposals, whether electronic, oral or written, between the user and grplife, Inc. with respect to the Site. A printed version of this Agreement and of any notice given in electronic form shall be admissible in judicial or administrative proceedings based upon to relating to this Agreement to the same extend and subject to the same conditions as other business documents and records originally generated and maintained in printed form. It is the express wish to the parties that this Agreement and all related documents be written in English.
Changes to Terms
grplife, Inc. reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to change the Terms under which church.software is offered. The most current version of the Terms will supersede all previous versions. grplife, Inc. encourages you to periodically review the Terms to stay informed of our updates.
grplife, Inc. welcomes your questions or comments regarding the Terms:
P.O. Box 3598
Carmel, CA 877-404-8210
Effective as of April, 29, 2021